Tuesday, March 23, 2010

About this blog

What an age we live in... I really think I'm lucky (or fortunate if you prefer!) to be alive right now. While it's true that this planet is in serious decline, it's still a great place in many ways. And with transportation and information so readily available, we, of this time, are more able than anyone ever has been to see exactly what this world has to offer.

It occurred to me one day, as I looked out an airplane window high above Iceland, that if I had 100 lifetimes to live it wouldn't be nearly as much time as I would need to do and see all that I'd like to do and see. That leads me directly to the name of this blog, No time to waste. The site address is tiempo-es-precioso which just means that time is precious.

I lead an exceptionally fortunate life. If you're a fortunate person, then you really should recognize the fact and be thankful for it! I do thank God for the opportunities I've had. This blog is just meant to share a few of these experiences with those that are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment